Monday, November 14, 2011

Last week of observations

This is my last week of observing my MicroAquarium. I went to the lab and made observations on November 11,2011. I noticed that while there were many dead organisms including Bacteria and a few juvenile cyclops, a few microorganism where still thriving. As with the second week of my observations, I saw many Vorticella sp. still living. There were many Bacteria still floating around as well as a few amoeba. I observed two juvenile cyclops, one adult cyclops, and one nematode in my MicroAquarium. The one microorganism that surprised me was how many Colpidium sp. there were. I didn't observe any of them in my MicroAquarium the first couple of weeks and now they are so numerous in number it would be too difficult to count.

I have enjoyed observing my MicroAquarium each week and look forward to recreating it at home for my family and friends to also enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment